Exciter in Europe !!!

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Yes, Yes, Yes,
Exciter back in Europe... :hotjump:
Hawk and me are going to see them in Tilburg, October 9th.
Any others going up there? Well, I don't know about other tour dates in Europe, so probably they will come by some closer to you in other countries too...
Hey Clammy , what about some backstage passes ??? I'll bring you guys some Belgian beer !!! :kickass:

Whoohooo Belgian beer is the best in the world!! Bring some for me too. I love Krieken beer. This will be the second time I will see Exciter, and I am well, Excited !! :lol:

Mmm now I have to think about what I will bring for Clammy and the other guys!

Playboy magazines? :Spin:

More beer? :tickled:

I am open for suggestion Clammy :p

Hawk said:
Whoohooo Belgian beer is the best in the world!! Bring some for me too. I love Krieken beer. This will be the second time I will see Exciter,

I was planning to bring a crate of Kriek (Cherry) beer indeed :kickass:

Where did you guys hear about this? I haven't even been told of any confirmed dates yet, hehehe...

I'll see what I can do as far as backstage passes. I can't make any promises right now, though. Once I get the details, I'll be able to let you guys know. If I can, I WILL set you guys up for sure!

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
Where did you guys hear about this? I haven't even been told of any confirmed dates yet, hehehe...

I'll see what I can do as far as backstage passes. I can't make any promises right now, though. Once I get the details, I'll be able to let you guys know. If I can, I WILL set you guys up for sure!

Cheers!

That would be great Clammy,thanx ! If it won't work out no problem. than just look for two pretty drunk oldschool guys in the audience if we have to empty that crate :D
Got the info from a friend, it is also mentioned on the website of that event venue:
http://www.013web.nl/prog.asp
if you scroll down to za 9-10 you see Exciter....hahaha, funny you don't know the dates yet, tell the manager to keep you informed better ...
Keep us informed !

carnut said:
That would be great Clammy,thanx ! If it won't work out no problem. than just look for two pretty drunk oldschool guys in the audience if we have to empty that crate :D
Got the info from a friend, it is also mentioned on the website of that event venue:
http://www.013web.nl/prog.asp
if you scroll down to za 9-10 you see Exciter....hahaha, funny you don't know the dates yet, tell the manager to keep you informed better ...
Keep us informed !

We can still get together and have few beers either way!

The last I heard we were still negotiating the dates/venues, etc... I have practice tonight, so maybe I'll get some info.

Cheers!