Exclusive Porcupine Tree new Video

That's.. that's a nice song. And video. Hey, now that they're signed to a big label, you might even see the thing on TV.

TOS I sent you a PM?

Jo fiddled with her Windows Media player settings and cannot get the Strip The Soul clip to play :mad: :lol:

hey thorns.... i would LOVE that concert man. thing is i have a 56k. hey next time im at my friends can i download it. they have DSL. i can get it through IRC over there. ill probably be over there tommorow if all goes well. ill contact you when im over there :).

I've heard the entire new album last night and it's amazing!!
The last song on the album (Collapse the Light Into Earth) is the heaviest song that I've from Porcupine Tree yet, just imagine a mix of Opeth / Meshuggah / Porcupine Tree...

Great album !!

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
hey... is anyone else here really reminded of Tool for this song? ... to me that is kinda good! I am interested to hear the rest for sure now...

YES. it sounds like a stripped down tool song (but in a good way.) the video is dark.

there's a section during the 'solo' of Collapse the Light.. where things get a little wierd, that's probably where the Meshuggah influence comes in. Great song, very different, yet very Porcupine Tree.

that video is pretty dark...very cool though...never heard porcupine tree although i hear them talked about all the time here, that song was decent...nothing incredible...is their other stuff different?