porcupine tree discussion forums?

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
Does anyone know if there are any Porcupine Tree discussion forums out there? I'm looking for rare songs from the In absentia sessions, I dl'd Strip the Soul 16 min version, & Chloroform, they're both incredible. I'm looking for more. Thanks.

hey, kielbasa..., i don't think you have to get angry... how many people [me included] posted here talking about PT or something which was not related to opeth? i think more than just the one you call asshole.

Hey Dolphz, sadly the PT boards aren't that active, they can go days w/o a post at times. The extra tracks are out there. You can get the European version of In Absentia online, there are several on ebay. Send me a message if you want more help.

I once had all of the tracks you're looking for, if i can remember I think they are as follows: Cut Ribbon (the insane "collapse the light" demo), Drown with me, Chloroform and Strip the Soul (16 min.). Back when I had direct connect, you could have downloaded them off me in the UM hub, but sadly my 7 year old computer gave away about a week ago, and I am currently accessing the forums from school :\. But anyway, good luck in your search, the songs are out and around somewhere. Try WinMX.

yeah, i was thinking the same too. PT is definitely opeth related.

dolphz, if you've got the *.avi opeth show in montreal [if not montreal, the only one in *.avi format], of which i'm missing parts 2\3\4, i would like to make a change, since i have all these rare tracks. they're 9 or 10 and comprehend some slightly different versions of some in absentia songs, like "trains"

e-mail me, if you want. and if you have those videos. bye.