Porcupine Tree

Is the song Mother and Child Divided actually on one of their albums because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I heard it on their DVD and went looking for the album it's off of and had no luck.

Many will say In Absentia. I agree but would add Lightbulb Sun and Signify. I enjoy Fear of a Blank Planet very much as well. They have a broad spectrum of music so it really depends on your mood. I'd hate to find out someone hated them but they only heard Deadwing.

Supid Dream, or In Absentia. If you'd like a more Pink Floyd sound, Up the Downstair, or the godly- The Sky Moves Sideways.

If you're look for trippy music buy The Sky Moves Sideways like Ramses mentioned or a good introduction to their music is Stars Die - The Delerium Years. As far as live albums buy Coma Divine. Its pretty much the best live album ever.

My favorite band, listen to this songs if you haven't:

Signify
Nil Recurring
Orchidia
Wedding Nails
Mother And Child Divided

I've been working on collecting their EPs and other out of print goodies. I might have to sell the house and live in my car to get some of it. Ridiculous.

In a way they feed it by releasing barrages of limited material, which sells out almost the second it is announced. Greedy shitheads buy it up and sell is for hundreds on ebay :mad: