EXHORDER - what a great fuckin´song!!!

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Dudes...

My Thrash Metal heart beats fast, when I listen to this song. Any Exhorder fans here? Fuckin´love this oldschool shit.

Each metalhead, who don´t know this...LISTEN and enjoy!!! :) I like the drumming, the bass & the powerful voice.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-FdpNZSTk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-FdpNZSTk[/ame]

EXHORDER MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Dude, check out Desecrator from Slaughter in the Vatican and I Am the Cross from The Law (or both full albums if you have the time of course!)

METAL = Exhorder. :worship:

Unborn again is probably the funkiest song on the album as the bassist really outdoes himself. The lyrics on The Law are fucking incredible.

Signing in!
Anyone know what happened to the re-recording?

Yeahh greetings, dude :kickass:

I don´t know what happened to the re-recording. But a re-mix/master would be not bad. I noticed, that the mix is unfortunately not the best ever made..(drums too loud..where´s the bass in the mix?)haha whatever this just kills!! The songs and the performance are great.

EXHORDER MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Dude, check out Desecrator from Slaughter in the Vatican and I Am the Cross from The Law (or both full albums if you have the time of course!)

METAL = Exhorder. :worship:

Unborn again is probably the funkiest song on the album as the bassist really outdoes himself. The lyrics on The Law are fucking incredible.

FUCK YEAHHHHH :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: "I am the cross" on the law is pure fuckin´thrash metal. We know, where Pantera took their inspirations from ;)

I wanna own "Slaughter in the Vatican" on Vinyl..the cover is the best of ALL :worship:

Yeahh greetings, dude :kickass:

I don´t know what happened to the re-recording. But a re-mix/master would be not bad. I noticed, that the mix is unfortunately not the best ever made..(drums too loud..where´s the bass in the mix?)haha whatever this just kills!! The songs and the performance are great.

And the guitars sound like every note is a pinch harmonic :lol:
The Truth is my favourite :headbang:

yeah Pantera totally stole Exhorder sound. But again phil is from the same area and used to wear an exhorder short in photoshoots back in the day. I hear Exhorder lineup is back together making a new cd. cant wait.

I don't agree about Pantera stealing their sound. I never thought that accusation was fair whatsoever. Great band though!

I dont think its stealing, but they damn sure did get their sound from Exhorder.
But thats how music works, you hear something and get inspired by it.