Exodus- 5/11/2006 Live Review with pics

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Yeah, it was a little while ago that I went to the show and I am just now getting to the review. Show was awesome. Exodus kicked some serious ass despite lighting problems at the Temple Club. They ended up telling the house man to turn the lights on during their set and still kicked some serious ass. I ended up drinking far to many beers and hung out with Paul at the bar after the show. Paul has always been one of my favorite drummers so being able to hang out with him was some of the coolest shit to me. Work was hell the next day but I would do it all over again:headbang: Make sure you check out my other review of Disfear and Misery Index that I will be posting later or I won't take the time to do this anymore.
Setlist:
Bonded By Blood
A Lesson in Violence
No Love
Deliver Us to Evil
Strike of the Beast
Brain Dead
Last Act of Defiance
War Is My Shepherd
Blacklist
Raze
Deathamphetamine
I Am Abomination
44 Magnum Opus
Exodus.jpg

FH000022.jpg

FH000020.jpg

FH000019.jpg

FH000017.jpg

FH000016.jpg

FH000011.jpg

FH000012.jpg

FH000009.jpg

FH000007.jpg

FH000006.jpg

FH000005.jpg

FH000004.jpg

FH000003.jpg

No Toxic Waltz.
I am pretty sure that they are not playing that song on this tour. Someone screamed that song to Gary and he just smiled and shook his head no.

Wish I could have made that show. I fuckin' love Exodus. The new album is killer, but when Tempo of the Damned came out it knocked me on my ass. Damn, I hate myself for missing that show.

What size venue and crowd was it - it looks like they were playing in my living room.

It's very sad they don't get the turnouts they once did and still deserve to.

timmyc said:
What size venue and crowd was it - it looks like they were playing in my living room.

It's very sad they don't get the turnouts they once did and still deserve to.

It holds about 500 or so people. There was maybe 200+ people there. Lansing isn't really the mecca of metal or anything so the turnout wasn't that great. You know you live in a shitty town when Exodus doesn't sell out the venue but ICP does:erk: :puke: