Exodus in Concord CA @ Bourbon Street 4/15/06

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
I just got back from the Exodus show at bourbon street and i thought i'd write a small review in case anyone was wondering what exodus's setlists looked like recently. i got there about 2 bands into the show and sat around with my friend outside until full blown chaos and then i went up front for exodus. the sound seemed pretty good but a bit loud and the guitars weren't as clears as i would've liked but it wasn't that bad. I was pretty happy with the setlist though there could've been a few more old songs in it. Gary Holt has an immense ammount of energy and plays all over the place doing crazy stage stuff and really just thrashing it up. really entertaining show. the setlist was the following, not in order

Raze
Deathamphetamine
I Am Abomination
Blacklist
Altered Boy
Now Thy Death Day Come
A Lesson In Violence
Brain Dead
Last Act Of Defiance
Bonded By Blood
.44 Magnum Opus
No Love
Shovel Headed Kill Machine

Encore

Deliver Us To Evil
War Is My Shepherd
Strike Of The Beast

the setlist is pretty heavy on the newest album but there is a lot of older stuff mixed in, most all from bonded by blood though. i would've really liked to see Fabulous Disaster or something else, but the setlist is still pretty good and the new songs sound pretty good. fun show.

it is a bar, its a weird venue. its just like a big long hall with a bar,bathrooms, a stage and a small outside area. someone told me the show was 18+ but i was under the impression it was all ages and me and my friend got in.