Exodus-Crime Of The Century......

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Well this song(Crime Of The Century) was supposed to be on the new album, but Nuclear Blast(afraid) did not want it on Tempo Of The Damned.......It has to do with Century Media Records ripping off Exodus on previous album sales, they have never recieved any money from their Another Lesson In Violence live album, & have been at war with them.......So instead of this song, Impaler will replace it, on the new one......Witch I think is a way better.....But I'm sure this song will surface in some way?...........Zetro really wrote some cool lyric's for it, blasting Century Media in the process........

Thats too bad, fucking scumbag record companies suck!!! I hope we get to hear that song! Impaler is a killer tune and Im sure Zet does it justice, but I'd rather hear something new.

The same thing happened when Combat screwed everyone over on those "best of's" they released back in I think 1990. NONE of the bands saw any royalites at all.

Ok, this is an EXODUS post, its had 39 fucking views and no one has responded (shakes head)

Thanks for the report D.E.

EXODUS!!!!!! I cannot fucking WAIT to hear the new album! Hopefully when they tour, people will come out and support them.

Pffft. Nuclear Blast is a decent company, but they need to grow a set of balls and let Exodus say what's needed saying for a long time. Century Media has fucked over Nevermore, Iced Earth (it's not just Jon's delusions), and now Exodus. Those bastards can rot.

I'd love to hear this song pop up somewhere...live album, maybe? NB can't stop them from playing it on tour. But hey, as long as I get Exodus, I'm happy.

this tattooedmetalwarrior can't wait to get new cd:hotjump:
fa97534d.jpg

That sucks that a song they want on there is being pushed aside. But yes, a release in some form would kick ass.

metalmaiden said:
NB should put the song out on the new CD more people might buy it just for that reason. Hopefully Exodus will play it when their out on tour. BTW when is the cd coming out??

Ferbruary 2, the anniversary of Paul's death.

Hell I guess I'll ask this here...

DE, would you know anything about that Exodus DVD for 2004? That was also reported on Headbangers Ball maybe a month ago. They just said it would go through the whole history of the band and have stuff on it from real early on with Hammet.