Exodus-Crime Of The Century......

Vic Rattlehead said:
Hell I guess I'll ask this here...

DE, would you know anything about that Exodus DVD for 2004? That was also reported on Headbangers Ball maybe a month ago. They just said it would go through the whole history of the band and have stuff on it from real early on with Hammet.

Sorry for the long delay with the updates We will be making an effort to provide them regularly. We would like to thank everyone That came out to see The Bonded by Metal Tour. We cant wait To hit the road again with a new album out. The release date for the new album Tempo of the Damned is February 2nd 2004 The 2 year anniversary of Paul’s death! We hope to see you all next year. Thanks EXODUS

Well I do know that alot of my early Exodus footage was borrowed months ago, buy their manager, he came over to my house & spent the afternoon viewing my best footage. He then took what he wanted(all my original masters) & still has not gotten back to me........they were waiting to release this, because at the time they were not signed by Nuclear Blast yet, & did not want to release any other product with Century Media, til they got off their contractual obligations. Now that their on Nuclear, my guess is that it will surface sometime in 2004......What I do know is that it will be awesome once it is released, I gave them my best stuff, & I've filmed them on the road,
US & European dates, on Pleasures Of The Flesh, Fabulous Disaster, Impact Is Immient tours, Headbangers Ball Tour, 2 Dynamo's, Etc., Etc....I used to go on all these tours & just film them, that was my job............And I got better & better at it..........I too can hardly wait!

Vic Rattlehead said:
Cool!

Do you do bootleg trading by any chance?
I'm not a bootlegger, I've always done my filming for the band, with full permission, & I never give any of it to anyone, except the band members themselves, my footage is a private history archive, if the band wants to officially release it, then you may see it or purchase it, otherwise I respect the bands wishes & intentions!

Well, Nuclear Blast USA is Century Media. They were separate overseas though. This happened before when NBUSA was run through Relapse. Now though, things might have changed.