EXODUS Guitarist To Former Singer ZETRO: 'Move On, Man, You Had Your Chance'

Indeed :err:

I again appeal the regulars to keep on subject. As much passion it may arose we can keep the discussion civilized.

sorry i should have just stated i don't like seeing really out of shape guys up on stage in any band but to be the lead singer its even worse since you need stamina

Love Exodus w/ Rob Dukes. I am with Hawk on this one. They have achieved more with Rob and have a pretty good thing going right now.. so don't "fix" it.

Being overweight is not anything that maters in music... or anything else for that matter. Skinny people are dicks too! I am thin by the way... sorta... gotta six pack going on... or maybe a 12 pack... or a baby?!?!? LOL!:tickled:

Pavoratti was a big guy and he's the greatest singer of the 20th century.

Steve Grimmett's big and I defy your jaw to not hit the floor during the opening lines of "See You in Hell"

Aretha Franklin, Ann Wilson, Meat Loaf.... all brilliant vocalists.

I never mind Messiah being a little chubby, what makes me uneasy is that hair of him :lol:

LOL! For me it's his over the top operatic, understatement, vocals. I can hear him for a few songs but then its enough and time to get me a fucking large cold beer!

But thats just me, I am weird like that. ;)

LOL! For me it's his over the top operatic, understatement, vocals.

I hear you. It took me quite a long time to get into Candlemass and Memento Mori, and now actually I enjoy way better the former with Robert Lowe than Messiah.

The same happens to me with Grim Reaper. Must be something about large guys with high pitched vocals :loco:

Pavoratti was a big guy and he's the greatest singer of the 20th century.

i beg to differ... what proof do you have of this? because really naming anyone "the greatest singer" of any century or decade is an opinion.. can't be proven... not even with a poll.. :loco:

As for this whole Exodus discussion... Zetro, in my opinion, after Baloff was their best frontman... i liked the albums he was on and he did a great job on them especially Tempo of the Damned... :worship:

I hear you. It took me quite a long time to get into Candlemass and Memento Mori, and now actually I enjoy way better the former with Robert Lowe than Messiah.

The same here. I think that Robert Lowe is awesome! Candlemass is doing great and I can't wait for a new album. From 'King Of The Grey Islands' they only have become better, IMHO of course. :)

I've been a fan of the band since Bonded and I have to admit that my favorite singer has always been Zetro. Nevertheless, I support Hawk on this one. You had your chance, you blew it, move on. Now that the band has enjoyed some success, now you want back? I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way. I have no problem with Dukes and I liked what he did on Exhibit B and Shovel. I'll always dig the records Zetro did with the band but that was then, this is now. And now, I respect what Dukes has done and he has earned the right to be there.:D

The same here. I think that Robert Lowe is awesome! Candlemass is doing great and I can't wait for a new album. From 'King Of The Grey Islands' they only have become better, IMHO of course. :)

110% agreement :wave: