Exodus tour UK leg

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
Oldish news i know but just to let you guys now the UK dates on the Exodus tour (I had heard they were playing Bradford but obviously not which is a crying shame...)

Jun. 21 - Manchester, UK @ Academy
Jun. 22 - Glasgow, SCO @ Cathouse
Jun. 23 - Swansea, UK @ Escape
Jun. 24 - London, UK @ Underworld

Im gonna try and make my way over to manchester for sure.. dont know who are supporting if anyone knows im sure everyone would appreciate that..

In Metal!

Jonoleth said:
Oldish news i know but just to let you guys now the UK dates on the Exodus tour (I had heard they were playing Bradford but obviously not which is a crying shame...)
Oh surprise, surprise, I mean its not like you to complain about bands not playing near Wakefield is it? ;)

im sure i do complain but wouldnt you if you lived somewhere where you couldnt get to gigs from... im just a poor boy!

Dry your eyes and do something about it then!!!!

As for Exodus, I'll no doubt be at the London gig.......good friendly violent fun in store for all!!! Loved them all those years ago and their new album is a mighty fine offering indeedy, it's biggest failing for me being lack of double bass drums....if only Dave Lombardo were on it!!

This month's Classic Rock still has them as playing the Corporation Club in Sheffield on the 23rd June. However.....Classic Rock goes to print pretty early. They are still advertising the Iced Earth gig at the Astoria!