EXODUS Update From Zetro

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Just talked to Zetro, EXODUS will go into the recording studio(scheduled for) on May 16th for pre-production, & then tracking starting May 19th(for 30 days), in Pacifica(just South of San Francisco, on the coast), California. Andy Sneap is flying in(from his homeland England) to Produce, & Mix & Master. A total Andy Project. Andy has just finished Arch Enemy's new album(brilliant I've heard), and is eager, to start work with "The Slay Team"!.
This will be the heaviest album, since Bonded By Blood.....mark my words, I like the new material, alot, the songs I've heard are a total throwback. IMO, it's Bonded By Blood meets Fabulous Disaster.........

Thanks for the update walter :headbang: this is gonna kick ass w/ sneap producing the record.

Did zetro say anything about the track? Rumor has it that Impaler won't be on the new album as originally planned?

I can't wait for this album to come out. BBB and FD are my 2 fav exodus albums :headbang:

Same here about BBB/FD. So far, two old-school thrash bands (Anthrax and Overkill) have released their best shit in years, and it seems that Metallica will be doing the same (at least in my opinion). Now Exodus will be joining the fun, not to mention Death Angel and Annihilator...Testament, hurry it up, man! ;)

This will be the heaviest album, since Bonded By Blood.....mark my words,

Thats an awfully risky statement to make. No offense, but I am NOT holding my breath. Ive heard a few people say the new Exodus songs they have heard are killer, but Ill have to wait and see.

I like the new material, alot, the songs I've heard are a total throwback. IMO, it's Bonded By Blood meets Fabulous Disaster

Fabulous Disaster WAS a disaster IMO. That record had only a few decent tracks as well as some major turds, like the toxic trot. I hope its more like BBB and POTF. Im not holding my breath on this one but at the same time I AM dying to hear what they have been working on. Hopefully a full US tour will follow instead of just all these fucking west coast gigs.

The Omnipotent Bob said:
Thanks for the update walter !:headbang: this is gonna kick ass w/ sneap producing the record.

Did zetro say anything about the track? Rumor has it that Impaler won't be on the new album as originally planned?

I can't wait for this album to come out. BBB and FD are my 2 fav exodus albums !:headbang:

Impaler wil not be on the new album, entitled Tempo Of The Damned........Andy Sneap arrives tomarrow, recording starts next Saturday.......10 tracks are completed so far.......but they could still write another or cover a song, if time permits.......& everything runs quickly..........

toilethead said:
This is GREAT news...

I didn't know there was a studio in Pacifica?

Well now you do(it's new), do you think I just make this shit up, as I go along, JK, actually right now I heard they are in Cotati(?spelling), recording the drums & then it's down to Pacifica.....................
firedevil.gif