EXTREME AND SHOCKING SCANDAL!! Vintersorg plagiarism!

Hehehe , Mattias is one of the oldest trolls out there :p , but he can be quite funny sometimes :)

One of his favourite day-dreams is to have Borknagar live in the dog-house in his backyard... :lol:

O_k_ I think it sounds Astral and Arcane sounds like a medevil music like at a festival, with 20,000,000 different modern, and metal ellements and I rather like it a lot.
Listening to it three times, I rather love it than hate it.
It sounds wonderful. I can see where possibilty's come into hand, as it seem's like every folk/renisance/even metal festival will have similarities to it. It would be fun to play with or watch Vintersorg
And when I pick up instrument there are always similarities to stuff heard, it seems best to drone it out and let your mind take over. I think this song has a flowing ember to it and playing music with this presence would kick ass. Not to mention the thinking capacity of sung words. How could such not be worthy?
Well Done! Cosmic Genisis is. We all know your soul went into the music.
Thank's.

Originally posted by Tyr
Hehehe , Mattias is one of the oldest trolls out there :p , but he can be quite funny sometimes :)

One of his favourite day-dreams is to have Borknagar live in the dog-house in his backyard... :lol:

Hmm... have I said this? I have no recollection of that!

Well I wouldn't mind anyway. Except I don't have a dog house so you'd need to borrow my "tent for two" instead.

:lol: God damnit, Mattias mustve gotten lost somehow and made his way here......:lol: This thread was good for a laugh to say the least Ill tell ya.

F_V (laughing heartily)

well MR.V came out with a very complex and elaborate explanation and to put it simply , theres so many bands and people composing music (of all kinds) that it is absolutelly imposible that 2 person having the same riff idea someday never happen. but what about that wagner riff
on the second track of till fjalls MR.V ? altough we cant call that rip off , MR. wagner is dead and burried. Anyway
mister Hedlund can use all the riffs he want because with such powerfull music it is for sure that if theres a band with the same riff out there , there many chances that this band is less good than vintersorg (same rf in better context then).

Originally posted by OceanbarD
well MR.V came out with a very complex and elaborate explanation and to put it simply , theres so many bands and people composing music (of all kinds) that it is absolutelly imposible that 2 person having the same riff idea someday never happen. but what about that wagner riff
on the second track of till fjalls MR.V ? altough we cant call that rip off , MR. wagner is dead and burried. Anyway
mister Hedlund can use all the riffs he want because with such powerfull music it is for sure that if theres a band with the same riff out there , there many chances that this band is less good than vintersorg (same rf in better context then).

That ain't Wagner foool, ain't that Grieg? Well either way, that thing isn't copyrighted no more, anyone can steal classical melodies as they please.

BUT THE POWER PUFF BITCH THING IS COPYRIGHTED AND VINTERSORG MUST BE SUED!!

I'd also like to thank all my fans who enjoyed this thread at this time. I love you.

vintersorg does not copy nothing.

'cause he write on "till fjalls " that one riff is inspired by hall of the mountain king by grieg.

so copyright or not he was honest about it!:)

so this threads are pure nonsenses.:confused:

Originally posted by dimensionidol
vintersorg does not copy nothing.

'cause he write on "till fjalls " that one riff is inspired by hall of the mountain king by grieg.

so copyright or not he was honest about it!:)

so this threads are pure nonsenses.:confused:

No actually he was probably thinking "MUAHAHAHAH, I am EVIL and I am VINTERSORG, MUAHAHAHAH, now I shall STEAL hall of the mountain king and play the same FAMOUS AND WELL KNOWN melody in THIS SONG, and none of these STUPID METAL FAGS will NOTICE!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA MUUAAAHHAHAHA!!! SOON I WILL CONTROL THE ENTIRE WOOOORRLLDDD!!!! EVIL!!!".

No probably not actually.

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night

No actually he was probably thinking "MUAHAHAHAH, I am EVIL and I am VINTERSORG, MUAHAHAHAH, now I shall STEAL hall of the mountain king and play the same FAMOUS AND WELL KNOWN melody in THIS SONG, and none of these STUPID METAL FAGS will NOTICE!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA MUUAAAHHAHAHA!!! SOON I WILL CONTROL THE ENTIRE WOOOORRLLDDD!!!! EVIL!!!".

No probably not actually.

Wow! A real Jester, that is too good, I'm sure he was. Too bad the encription is with him. Maybe powerpuff girls encripted you!
Ha! Only Joking Prankster.

You don't think you´re taking this a little to far..

Power Puff Girls is a cool show.. however the animations could be a little cooler..

Cartoon Network is the big thief in this drama

Hello. I am back, and I was thinking of this thread today. I would like everyone to be able to experience it again, since it is a classic. Thank you.

i knew time was cyclic...though it normally doesn't happen to see time riding a bike :err:

fv (nice thread mattias, though classic section has Mozart of the Morning and Verdi in the Kitchen, no Mattias of the Night, yet)

So not funny... When i have read the first page I got so pissed off... Good that it was a joke(a terrible one, yet)...
Man, you got mr. V seriously pissed off!
And he went with a enormous and amazing explanation about mathematics, astronomy and music?
Don't you guys think he gets a little passioned when he talks about things like this? Hehehehehehehe...

But, hey, it's terrible to make fun of a such great artists work!
Let's not do that again!