Extremely candid interview with Charlie about WM and Joey!

Let's also remember a lot of shit gets said in the heat of the moment, a lot of shit also gets reworded to sound more dramatic by the press too. We'll never know the full story. When it's all said and done these guys are now all in their 50s or pushing that age (sans Rob). People grow up, past differences suddenly are a lifetime ago as well. They seem to finally be a united band again.

The fact is I don't personally care for all the drama of the past or what Scott said or Charlie said or Joey did or didn't do.

The other fact is as @mrthrax stated above - the band is white fucking hot right now. Lets celebrate it and enjoy it.

hmmm...they are also Americans...there's bit of Hollywood in every one of them....and they are very good with putting words into order press, fan or whoever is reading wants...they've done that for so long that they know what to say. I believe we get more honest words from Joey.

...and truth is that they need Joey for Testament/Death Angel tour....they have to be nice...

Yeah that's a bit cynical...but I've read so many Charlie's interviews...:)

T:)

Let's also remember a lot of shit gets said in the heat of the moment, a lot of shit also gets reworded to sound more dramatic by the press too. We'll never know the full story. When it's all said and done these guys are now all in their 50s or pushing that age (sans Rob). People grow up, past differences suddenly are a lifetime ago as well. They seem to finally be a united band again.

The fact is I don't personally care for all the drama of the past or what Scott said or Charlie said or Joey did or didn't do.

The other fact is as @mrthrax stated above - the band is white fucking hot right now. Lets celebrate it and enjoy it.

+1000

hmmm...they are also Americans...there's bit of Hollywood in every one of them....and they are very good with putting words into order press, fan or whoever is reading wants...they've done that for so long that they know what to say. I believe we get more honest words from Joey.

...and truth is that they need Joey for Testament/Death Angel tour....they have to be nice...

Yeah that's a bit cynical...but I've read so many Charlie's interviews...:)

And to quote a song from WCFYA "Nobody knows anything"

;-)

CB:"there was only one person who a lot of us in the band thought should do it, and that person was Joey."

a lot of us in the band? Charlie+Frank? or Charlie+Frank+Rob?:lol:

Because bands from other countries never do this

i wonder if Scott still wants Bush back after Joey's great work on WM.

As much of a fan of Bush era Anthrax as I am, I don't think Bush could have topped Belladonna's performance on WM. He sang his balls off on this album with conviction and authority. I'm also convinced that Jay Ruston had alot to do with it too.

As much of a fan of Bush era Anthrax as I am, I don't think Bush could have topped Belladonna's performance on WM. He sang his balls off on this album with conviction and authority. I'm also convinced that Jay Ruston had alot to do with it too.

True I have to say.

I like Joe's voice on the new stuff but I also have the feeling that if you would've put Rodney Dangerfield's corpse in that vocal booth Jay Ruston would've made it sound good.

Obviously, Jay Ruston and Rob had a hand in the overall mix and sound quality dynamics but that's giving Jay Ruston way too much credit.