EXTREMELY CHEAP FLIGHTS

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Take note people.

Easyjet have a 25% sale on flights!!!!

So from London Stansted flights work out at £20.99 each way including tax. Which is good news for me!!!

But yeah, it's good if you maybe need to get two flights (like myself) as I'm in Glasgow and the cheapest flight is £171 from Glasgow - Copenhagen.

So now I'm paying £41.98 for STN - CPH and £37.80 from Glasgow (PIK) - STN. Total of £79.78. Saving of £91.22, which is well over 50%.

GO GO BOOK BEFORE TUESDAY (Sept 4th) MIDNIGHT!!!

I booked my flights the other day. The low fare airline Norwegian celebrated their 5 year anniversary by putting out really cheap tickets. So for the ticket i paid £ 200 for in May when i went to Copenhagen, i now paid £52 for:D

Well, only this time i'm flying to Hamburg after Progpower to catch two other shows..:cool:

Actually, most companies have a offer for a group of 10 or more people if them fly together the same dates. I've a friend who works in a air companies and she told me.

lol! Which shows?

xx Kirsty

Sorry for late reply, have moved houses recently and do not have a connection set up yet.

I'm gonna see Nocturnal Rites and Thunderstone the day after PP. And Fates Warning Monday AND Virgil Donati/ Billy Sheehan/ Tony Macalpine Wednesday:)

Just hope i'm alive after my tour....:kickass:

A slight change of plans, yesterday it was confirmed that Pagan's Mind will support Fates Warning in Europe, so i'm gonna see FW + PM both in Frankfurt and Hamburg the days after PP Scan:)

Just to mention, Pagan's Mind is my favourite band:headbang:

Hi everybody! Now that I got the cheapest fight last night, $108.00! Thanks to my friend Stan for lending me
his air miles, Stan Rocks!! I just have to pay out my whole fare later...
But I am sooo stoked that I will be going to Denmark PPS and the Netherland's Fates Warning!! woohoo!!
So see you all there!! To the many people I know and to the many I will know!!:kickass: