Extremely Small Trade/Sale List

Yes, it's blue, it has the original logo (meaning not the current one) on the back of the booklet and no logo on the front... It also has a sticker that says "OPETH 'Orchid' The Best of the new Swedish wave of Extreme metal. An utter masterpiece. Candle 010CD" And it has pretty horrible layout inside the booklet.

Erik said:
Yes, it's blue, it has the original logo (meaning not the current one) on the back of the booklet and no logo on the front... It also has a sticker that says "OPETH 'Orchid' The Best of the new Swedish wave of Extreme metal. An utter masterpiece. Candle 010CD" And it has pretty horrible layout inside the booklet.

I definately need to get this. That one is the European original, the American original copy has the logo on the front and the blue cd as well. I have the re-issue and Tin Edition of Orchid and Morningrise so all I need to do is find the originals. (Not like thats a small task though)

Then I used to own the original American copy, but it got scatched to hell, so I replaced it with the re-issue with the crappy bonus track. Doesn't bother me though.