EXtremely Vulgar Dialouge. ONLY THE STRONG MAY READ!!!!

i wonder who exactly he thinks IS a good singer, if he hates russell so bloody much lol.. YES people are all entitled to their opinions and YES it is good to know other peoples opinions so you can establish your personal judgement of them.. could I to stand to be in the same room as this guy without stabbing him in the throat, ripping out his tongue for such blasphemy and sticking it places that should never be mentioned? NO

Even the guy in the review before it doesnt seem to like Russ's voice much.. *rolls eyes* calling it cheesy and typical of power metal vocals.. BAH, I think the exact opposite. Yes I dont like cheesy power metal vocals (the 'yodel'..bleack)..but does Russ have the yodel?? fuck no! oops i swore..

Maybe a stupid question: but LaBrie is the singer of Dream Theater? (Sorry, I'm kind of new in ProgMetal/Rock)

The Metal Chick said:
Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I can't help but have trouble understanding people that don't like Russell's voice. I read a review of V today and it kinda ticked me off. I admit that I am biased towards this band, but I don't understand such harshness in critiquing. You can read the review here:

http://www.metaljudgement.com/summary/symphonyx_v.html[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way!:Smug: What a jerk, IMO.
He didn't need to be SO RUDE!

Just some of the best vocalists around:

Ray Alder (Fates Warning)
Russel Allen
Damian Wilson
Devon Graves (Dead Soul Tribe)
James Labrie
and on and on and on and on and on and on sorry, it's late here...and hot, did I mention it's HOT??? we've got this heatwave all week and next week too and I'm working in this HOT office while my gilfriend's somewhere on a beach and it sucks because I'm sweating and ranting and raving and my brain feels like it's frying YOU KNOw????!

help..

DAMN HOT it's fíng 30 degrees celsius with one airco which is blowing away randomly but not in my direction! trees are losing their leafs here, it's like friggin autumn aarrrrghh it's too hot to be in front of a computer!

here in Charlotte, NC the southeast US it is freakin humid as could be. It has been around 90 everyday, but the humidity is the killer. It has rained almost every night here for weeks. We have had a lot of late afternoon/night storms this year.

I'm not quite sure why all you guys are being so hard on LaBrie. His voice may not be very listenable at times, but he certainly does not suck.

I like Russell MUCH more, but you still have to give LaBrie credit.