Eyefear says hello!

Come back to Sydney, missed ya's last time! Been a year since Blind Guardian! Mate says the new album is better than the old one, thats saying something!

Come back to Sydney, missed ya's last time! Been a year since Blind Guardian! Mate says the new album is better than the old one, thats saying something!

we're always trying to visit other states regularly, but as your mentioned, time fly's! You dont even notice. Dont worry, we'll be in Sydney again soon.

Glad your mate likes the new one!
As far as production is concerned I'd have to agree that the latest album is much better than the previous one, as far as the music, well, I like both, probably the latest one a little more because its fresh but they both have something uniquely different.

cheers,

SammyG

Will other members of Eyefear be making appearances here?

Finally made it on here !!!!!
Good to see a few people already visit. I will be posting a thread regarding the progress of the new album so stay tuned.
:headbang:

Will other members of Eyefear be making appearances here?

Finally made it on here !!!!!
Good to see a few people already visit. I will be posting a thread regarding the progress of the new album so stay tuned.
:headbang:

Hey guys,

It's Sam AKA The guest shredder! :lol:

Nice to see Eyefear on the UM community! Will spread the word!

Can't wait for the next album, and the next Sydney visit, gonna be a big one!

Hey dudes you guys make some sick music thought I might take part in this forum and show my support. :danceboy: