EZ Drummer DFH EZX sample...

Zombietakeover said:
kinda off topic.....but i have a question about the regular EZ DRummer
When you go into the groove library to drag and drop the groove patterns you want to use.....Where are the cymbals????? i see were you can have the ride and hihat(closed/open).....but there are no cymbals in the midi files......i can see were i can open up the drum editor and Add cymbals if i want...But why aren't they already in the premade midi patterns?
any help would be awesome
You're correct, the included loops are fairly rudimentary, but I think this is because it makes them more flexible. It is so easy to add a cymbal hit where you want it so I think asking for anything more is just lazy, sorry :)
I also take their straightforward beats and program in double bass, cause obviously none of their loops have that either.

Let me think.. it's been 2 months. Pretty sure all I did was use EZD's internal mixer to add some more live feel from the room and overheads, and I changed some of the drums, for example chose plastic beater for the kick.. Output them all to seperate tracks, did a bit of EQing and reverb and.. that's pretty much it.

Cool i just wanted to make sure i wasn't over looking anything
them][nstrel said:
You're correct, the included loops are fairly rudimentary, but I think this is because it makes them more flexible. It is so easy to add a cymbal hit where you want it so I think asking for anything more is just lazy, sorry :)
I also take their straightforward beats and program in double bass, cause obviously none of their loops have that either.