Ez drummer 2 and Metal! ezx! problem!!

vejichan

Dec 29, 2011
EZ drummer users.. sorry i know this isn't Toontrack support but i think i'll get a faster response and better help ... After SUCCESSFULLY installing METAL! EZX expansion and Metal machine EZX expansion in ez drummer 2. I noticed after opening up ez drummer 2, when i go to the top to change the entire drum kit i do see metal and metal machine.. (entire drum kit) BUT when I am using ez drummer 2 modern kit and want to change each individual drum kit .. for example i go to snare kit, toms, cymball etc.. all i see is metal machine... no metal! ? what's going on?

metal! will show up in the individual kits in Metal! but it won't show up in the other drum kits.. any ideas?:confused:

Not sure what the problem is.

It does work fine. Working here with no issues...

metal_zps7b24443e.jpg

Try uninstalling and re-installing it maybe or contact Toontrack support. I've never had a problem with Toontrack stuff. Love it.

Only other thing I can think to try... Is that a scroll bar to the right? Can you scroll and then see the metal expansion? Try that.

ok.. which ezx do you like btw?
well i've installed some programs 2x by mistake.. didn't seem a problem? anybody?

did you get any drum midi from toontrack? any good ones?
also i'm a total newbie on ezd2..
when you open up ezd2 i your daw. do you multi -out( have each drum kit on it's own track?) or keep it all on one track? and which drums do you like? or do you mix/match? lastly how do you apply the effx in ezd2?
thanks

did you get any drum midi from toontrack? any good ones?
also i'm a total newbie on ezd2..
when you open up ezd2 i your daw. do you multi -out( have each drum kit on it's own track?) or keep it all on one track? and which drums do you like? or do you mix/match? lastly how do you apply the effx in ezd2?
thanks

It's all really up to you. For me, I multi-out everything. I also have Superior 2, but ever since EZ2 released, I'm enjoying all of EZDrummer 2's features more than Superior 2. I'm looking forward to the next Superior release.

I don't use any effects within EZDrummer2 myself. I'm still a fan of using plug ins, but honestly, I don't think these EZX's need much processing. These virtual instruments are really getting amazing!

I suggest watching tutorials online, play and experiment and have fun.

Good luck!

ok.. this is pissing me off. i decided to delete all toontrack/ez drummer stuff off my pc. and redownloaded everything again(just to make sure i have the up to date version of each program) and reinstall them again.
btw originally when i installed ez drummer 2 i had ez drummer 1 installed previously. Now on a fresh computer with no ezd1.. do i need to install ez drumer 1 or just install ez drummer 2?

ok.. this is pissing me off. i decided to delete all toontrack/ez drummer stuff off my pc. and redownloaded everything again(just to make sure i have the up to date version of each program) and reinstall them again.
btw originally when i installed ez drummer 2 i had ez drummer 1 installed previously. Now on a fresh computer with no ezd1.. do i need to install ez drumer 1 or just install ez drummer 2?

Only EZDrummer 2. You should be able to download it right from the Toontrack site. The authorization should be right in your account. Same with all your EZXs. You do not need EZDrummer 1 installed.