Ez drummer in Cubase problems

Jul 17, 2012
Hey everyone, I'm sorry that this may be in the wrong category but I'm limited on my phone :/

My problem is this, I can program drums in Cubase using Ez drummer drum kit from hell, it works fine but there is so many different cymbals like splashes and crashes that I can't seem to use, I'm restricted by Cubase to only a few, does anyone know how I can make full use of the drumkit from hell? I've look about on the Internet and it seems like it could have something to do with the GM map and how cubase's map is different to EZD, does this sound likely and an anyone instruct me on how to rectify my problem, Many thanks

The map doesn't really make a difference unless you have custom I/O mapped out (like F#1 outputs B3 for whatever reason, but by default the GM map has the same I as it does the O for each note). They're all there, you just have to find out what notes are what for EZD, which is in the PDF or physical manual that should have come with the library.

Thank you very much, I'll have a look at the manual and check it over, and we'll see if i can get it working, once again thanks :) .... You tell I'm new to this haha

Also noticed in mine the individual instrument tracks for Ez drummer / superior drummer do not show up (the tracks underneath main channel that you can output individual drums too)? They do in SX but not in cubase 5. Anyone know anything about this?

you need to go to the VST instruments under devices menu and go to the ez drummer instrument rack and next to the "E" sign to the right, click on it and you can activate all outputs.

here is a video tutorial on it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRL6FnJGJJE&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLCC4CB0995475EFE7[/ame]