FA: Anthrax picture discs

Well, I'm not rolling in money but I'm not that broke either. A couple of reasons really:

Firstly, I'm planning on moving to Noo Joisey sometime in the next few months, so I'm getting rid of anything I don't really need so I don't have to pay for it to be shipped. Instead of a large bill for shipping a bunch of stuff I hope to have a reasonable amount of cash to help me settle into my new place. I am keeping a few select discs that I just can't part with however.

Secondly, even if I stay in boring, miserable, cold, wet, depressing (and did I mention boring?) England, I'm slowly being pushed out of my home by all the stuff I've amassed over the years so something needs to go anyway. The records are some of the things taking up space that I could be using for, well, sleeping!

I does kind of suck selling all this stuff that took me a quite a while to get together, but I have most of it on mp3 so I won't be going into Metal Exile :headbang:

So, rivetheads, keep your eyes peeled for more of my soul to be auctioned!! There are a couple more Anthrax goodies to be added today.

Cheers me dears,

Broonale72