Face Off 13: Worst Band Evaar?

Most shit?

• Total voters
Wonder why Nickelback got only 3 votes? Ive seen Nickleback live once they used alot of pyro i thought that KISS was signed till i heard wat seemed to be Country Music dubbed over rock music. IMO Nickelback is a good concert to take dumb preppy blondes to.

All those bands are pure shit, besides the first 3 or so Cannibal Corpse albums...But the one that annoys the shit out of me the most is Sublime. Every time I go to a bar or pool hall or whatever, there is always a group of "bros" or whatever those turds call themselves with the same white sublime sun shirt and picking the same 3 annoying as fuck songs of theirs.

But...I'll agree, ICP is the worst overall out of all of those. My high school in Chicago had shit loads of juggalos...most annoying pricks in the universe.

brokencyde is so bad it makes me literally speechless. How can anyone enjoy this. I've heard better happy hardcore songs than that (having moved to the country that invented it).

Attack Attack is pretty horrible too.

rofl...I dont know. I grew up by the same area as ICP (Detroit). I saw them in 1994 with a friend of mine who liked them alot and got me a ticket. It was hilarious! They got a bunch of chicks dancing on the stage with them...then sprayed faygo pop all over them, called them ho's and told them to get the fuck off the stage.

I thought, at the time, that it was genius.

I must say that now it is just pathetic. Now theyre Christians? Whats next? I can appreciate it when they were hangin with the ho's on Gratiot ave...but now its just a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
ICP should be an aoto trigger word that UM filters out for total SHIT. Someones post anything ICP related it should say "Dont click this link unless your wannabe trashy gangstas with a flat bil North Carolina hat, jean shorts that hang below your knees, a white wifebeater and K Swiss shoes with the laces removed." And WTF if up with the stupid guy runing with a meat cleaver? Why not a lightsaber? It burns off any bloodflow so its not messy.

Brokencyde is artistic brilliance. They are better than all of my other favorite bands combined (Katatonia, Amorphis, Unanimated, Edge Of Sanity, etc). I am considering covering my back with Brokencyde tattoos as well.

I totally agree. Brokencyde is definitely something completely unseen before. I mean, what bands can use both the auto-tune effect AND screams while being this talented all at the same time? I don't think they're an easily outdone band. Not at all.

And the artistic statement in showing a bunch of white garbage teens wobbling around in the background while the singer inexplicably yells straight into the face of the girls he presumably wants to bone later is genius.

And the artistic statement in showing a bunch of white garbage teens wobbling around in the background while the singer inexplicably yells straight into the face of the girls he presumably wants to bone later is genius.

Brokencyde is the white trash response to the black trash gangsta hoods in their videos pouting their lips out and desperately trying to look tough and/or totally badass while gently pumping their hands in the air to the "music".

Did anyone else have to fight back laughter on the ICP video when the one dude's face glided across the screen as he said "There's magic everywhere in this bitch"? I don't know why I find that so amusing. Probably because I dare to believe that they actually intended the song/video to be taken even slightly seriously.

Brokencyde is the white trash response to the black trash gangsta hoods in their videos pouting their lips out and desperately trying to look tough and/or totally badass while gently pumping their hands in the air to the "music".

Did anyone else have to fight back laughter on the ICP video when the one dude's face glided across the screen as he said "There's magic everywhere in this bitch"? I don't know why I find that so amusing. Probably because I dare to believe that they actually intended the song/video to be taken even slightly seriously.

I have erased all the music from my ipod aside from the entire Brokencyde and ICP discographies. Each song from ICP that I listen to actually makes me a more intelligent, enlightened human being. When I heard the line "There's magic everywhere in this bitch" for the first time my life was forever transformed, and the true key to writing meaningful lyrics for my own band was unlocked.

Sadly this forum does not have an irony smiley. We are all aware how bad this is.