Facebook.

Oh man... I was just looking through my school listing in there for my year. Its like, 50 really clean cut molly and joseph mormons... and then in the middle of the list theres me in my rags. It makes me giggle.

Who said one site? I think its silly to make profiles on several social network sites though. Especially a floating turd like Facebook.

I like facebook... easy to keep in touch with everyone from school, old friends, etc.

Meh, this way they can get ahold of me without me having to get ahold of them. I'm not one for being physically social with most of those people.

Haha, looking through my school listings, I am now highly amused for once. I found the chick I named Raisin Nipples... But she doesn't have any pics of her tits that I can gag at :(

Anvil said:
Meh, this way they can get ahold of me without me having to get ahold of them. I'm not one for being physically social with most of those people.

Phones and IM programs are physical contact since when?

EricT said:
Haha, looking through my school listings, I am now highly amused for once. I found the chick I named Raisin Nipples... But she doesn't have any pics of her tits that I can gag at :(

When did you actually see them?

Phones and IM programs are physical contact since when?

I don't like giving out my cellphone, and for some stupid reason a lot of the friends of mine on facebook dislike using IM programs... I don't understand people for that one.

Anyways, enough justifying.

When did you actually see them?

Hahaha, long long time ago... little bit after I first moved out here. I used to have a pic (looooong story) of them, but its been lost. It may be on a back up disc somewhere, but I rarely go through those.

I'll tell you this: Take 2 raisins and put them on 2 hamburger roll tops. those were her breasts.

You didn't though. Why keep up with high school peers? I recall very few are worth talking to afterward. I don't even talk to my licensure program classmates.

I have more than a few though... I was well known in highschool, and only recently people are becoming aware that I was an okay guy, so, they get ahold of me, we have a beer, and then they stay in contact.

I have more than a few though... I was well known in highschool, and only recently people are becoming aware that I was an okay guy, so, they get ahold of me, we have a beer, and then they stay in contact.

You know whats really fun? Some of the people I had problems with in HS here work for me now. Its so wonderful having them suddenly have to suck up to you like they're the my pals and you're the "massa".