Facebook

What's your opinion about Facebook ?

• I use it, and that's awesome.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • I was on it or rarely am, I got bored.

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • I'm not an user, but I don't care.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Fuck your Big Brother.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

Nerve

Record Collector
Aug 1, 2006
The Great Cold Distance
Facebook. The great debate.

So, tell me if you're ON Facebook or AGAINST it. If you support it, put your name and I'll (let somebody else way more motivated than me) make a list, if anybody wants to add you.
And if you cannot stand it, well... don't do it, then.

In both cases, please join your personal argument or reason that motivated your choice. I'd like to know more about why people use it, and I guess I'm not the only one.

I'm on it, and I think it's ok. Not like awesome, there are better things in life, but it's good to keep in touch with people you don't see often/from other countries AND to get information about wtf is going on at uni if you spend a week without setting foot in there :lol: You want our names in Facebook for the list?

I'm on it. At first, I signed up for an account simply because I was bored. I told myself I wouldn't become addicted.

Guess who logs on every damn day?

I'm on it, and I think it's ok. Not like awesome, there are better things in life, but it's good to keep in touch with people you don't see often/from other countries AND to get information about wtf is going on at uni if you spend a week without setting foot in there
:lol:Same here!

I have it, and I enjoy it. It keeps you in touch with people that you can't find on myspace, and it lets you know what events are going on around your friendship circle.

I used to think it was shit, until I was forced to make an account because I got elected on the student association's executive council at college... Now I think it's good for keeping in touch with people but I don't think it's the best thing ever either. It's really useful for calling last-minute meetings though.

I actually spend hours on facebook viewing all my friends pictures and commenting them as well as answering some stupid quiz...I say it's pretty much fun.

I'm on it, it's the only "social networking" site that actually does its job. Myspace is too "OMG LOOK AT ME", whereas facebook is genuinely about keeping up with what's going on in your social group.

I have an account, its my only way of keeping in contact with people (apart from email) as I don't have a mobile phone. I like it as it's easy to share pics and sort out events (and also to be nosy with whats happening with your friends :p)

I'm on it, it's the only "social networking" site that actually does its job. Myspace is too "OMG LOOK AT ME", whereas facebook is genuinely about keeping up with what's going on in your social group.

Denying teenagers the ability to alter the code of the webpage was the best idea ever.
Because a black backgrounds and glitter gif's someone else made, are creative as fuck.