Facebook

What's your opinion about Facebook ?

• I use it, and that's awesome.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • I was on it or rarely am, I got bored.

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • I'm not an user, but I don't care.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Fuck your Big Brother.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
I use it, to keep in contact with some friends abroad. I put some pictures there too from gigs and other things.

I use it.. I talk with some friends and sometimes I meet new friends. Once I met two Bodom-fans, they're pretty cool -the only good thing I've had on facebook:lol:. Noes, alright, to be honest.... I don't know why the hell I use it, it's just like a habit now..

i made an account just to see what it was about, and suddently i had the surprize of an old friend find me on it, so i decided to make a profile and stuff.

I had it,deactivated it today and im glad i did it.No more stupid tagged pics,retarded fan clubs(I dont like school fan club).Only thing which sucks is that no matter i deactivated it,everything is pretty much the same,like i didnt do it.

It's cool cuz' you can search for old friends by their name , upload cool pics , watch friend photos or videos... or just troll :D

I only got facebook because my singing teacher made me get one. I actually quite like it, but only use it every now and them to change the wording of my status. :3

I still use myspace... I once used it as a dating site kind of thing... It was on myspace where I met my first boyfriend. >.>