Facebook

What's your opinion about Facebook ?

• I use it, and that's awesome.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • I was on it or rarely am, I got bored.

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • I'm not an user, but I don't care.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Fuck your Big Brother.

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
facebook is uberghey I'm only on it for a few bands that are on it. Myspace is meh but better than facebook.

Last FM rocks! :headbang:

I have an account and i'm on it everyday. i didn't want to have one beacause i didn't have enough friends, my closest friends dont use this. but some friends i met in the university sent me invitations and as i wasnt with them anymore, i decided to create one.
Then i worked abroad for a while and i met some good people who became close friends and it's the easier way to keep in touch.
My sister created one and she's always on it, as she lives far from me we communicate everyday using it. We dont use MSN anymore, we just use facebook.

But, i dont accept classmates or people that were friends but not anymore because we never kept in touch. I dont want to have many friends but just a few that i care.

I'm on it, it's the only "social networking" site that actually does its job. Myspace is too "OMG LOOK AT ME", whereas facebook is genuinely about keeping up with what's going on in your social group.

+1.

I have a myspace account(or 2 actually, i think)but i never use it for the following reasons.

1.What Swabs said
2.The whole look and the way you use it is fucking gay.
3.It's not useful...unless searching music or such.
4.ADD OUR BAND LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC! NEW DEMO OUT! STAY TRUE TO METAL \m/ OMGOMG!

Facebook is not "OMG FUCKING FUN SITE OMG LOLZ SO AWESOME". Instead it's useful and you can easily search people you know there. There are gay things about facebook too...like the damn event/group invites that are flooding my e-mail. (Going to turn on the e-mail notification for groups/events when i come around to actually getting so annoyed at it that i have to)

I'm on it, and I think it's ok. Not like awesome, there are better things in life, but it's good to keep in touch with people you don't see often/from other countries

Pretty much same for me. Most of my friends there are relatives and good old friends that I don't see irl too often. For me it's just nice and easy way to keep in touch with people I care.

For me myspace is only for music. Most of my friends there are bands or Internet friends from different forums. Only one of my real life friends has myspace account. So it's for different purpose.

got it like what people are saying in this topic: for social connectin' with kiddos from school and shite like that.

I got it for the sole reason to keep in touch with folks while i'm in the Royal Norwegian Air Force, no big opinion about it. All it's done is give me heaps of spam so far, but thanks to GMail's filter system+some nifty Google Labs things, its all neat and tidy.

I'm on it, and I think it's ok. Not like awesome, there are better things in life, but it's good to keep in touch with people you don't see often/from other countries AND to get information about wtf is going on at uni if you spend a week without setting foot in there :lol:

The same, I use it, but it is not awesome it's just helpful and good if you are really bored :rofl:!

Pretty much same for me. Most of my friends there are relatives and good old friends that I don't see irl too often. For me it's just nice and easy way to keep in touch with people I care.

For me myspace is only for music. Most of my friends there are bands or Internet friends from different forums. Only one of my real life friends has myspace account. So it's for different purpose.

Exactly. I do have myspace too, actually a couple, but one is my band's myspace (pretty dead nowadays as demo recordings are waiting for the damn amp to be fixed :erk:, I only log in twice a month or so) and my personal myspace, which I rarely use. Facebook is better to keep in touch with people you don't see ofter/live far away/etc etc.