Faith No More & Soundwave

I don't know that one either. :)

At the box office behind Festival Hall they've still got a poster board up from the 1993 tour, which the girl there told me has been up the whole time.

Saw FNM last night. Great show, as expected. They played a good set, including As The Worm Turns, which was awesome.

Great gig! A few other songs I would like to have heard but can't complain, it was pretty awesome. Great performance.

After they went off the second time, I am pretty sure it was because Mike was pissed off at the couple of people that threw shit at him. So glad they came back out to finish up, was worried they wouldn't.

His stage dive was killer!

You went to Thursday's one, didn't you? The setlist for Wednesday was basically the same as for Soundwave last night. I wanted Falling to Pieces, Everything's Ruined and A Small Victory, but oh well. Awesome band. From Out Of Nowhere is pretty amazing live, as it is on record. They played a song off Introduce Yourself, but I can't for the life of me think what it was.

Man Meshuggah were impressive yesterday arvo too.

Haha nice one. On a related note, the FNM site or something must have arranged to show people on their webcams on the big screen, so various people were shown looking at their computers. Every now and then though the cam would feature some guy having a pull, which was fucking hilarious.