faith rating

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
Just read this investigation about how ppl in Europe rate theirselves concerning being religious and that. Strangest (perhaps just logical) thing is, that in countries where the Church is still (heavily) influencing the state, ppl give theirselves a low rating.

"How would you 'religiously' rate yourself, 11 percent of the Swedes, 10 of the Chechs and 9 percent of the (involved) Norwegians rated theirselves 5 outta 10.
Just to compare: Greeks and Poles rated theirselves an '8'.

Norwegian professor in sociology mr. Hegestad, stated Scandinavians are "passively religious"; "People in Norway dont want to be regarded as religious, but at the same time see theirselves as christians after all".

Prayer statistix: 74 percent of the Greeks and Poles pray once a week.
Norwegians: 22%
Swedes: 17%
Chechs: 15%

yeah, and once I read that a bigger ratio of ppl consider themselves to be buddhistic in europe than in asia, thats funny.. :)

We're way to comfortable for religion, except the trendy ones.

Passively religious= Would like to go to heaven but no need to bother going to church, reading that bible, knowing about one's supposed religion?

im like twice a year in a church, and then i pray because its a must. i never pray seriously tho. god understands how and why.