FAK reissue

Me neither, but still some cool collectible tracks. They found a way for all of us who bought the album to buy it again I guess lol, but I'm looking forward to it.

I thought bands were done pulling this stunt. It was all the rage for a while. Put out an album, a year later the tour edition. I think overall it hurts. It just seems like a money grab. It would be cool to have Vice though. But I think ep's are what need to make a comeback.

Crass cash grab; i understand bands need to do this as revenues from akbum sales are not what they were. However, it does seem awfully crass; just enough differences, including altered cover art, to get us to buy again. I have the Japanese jewel case with bonus track Vice, so its the demos - and only half the album at that, that would cost 20 Euro.

It is stunts like this that turn people off purchasing; its easier downloading the bonus tracks if you already own the album.

To me it's more collectible than anything. Also when I was a teenager albums were $17 at the record store and now brand new they'll be 9.99 at Best Buy so I don't mind paying it for the artwork and packaging. Also like Ireland said artists don't sell albums anymore so I can't really blame them for trying to make more money off of their art. This band sure as hell works their asses off touring and putting on a great show so to me they're earning it, they're not exactly relaxing in their mansions waiting for the checks to roll in lol.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
Forget this, give us whatever Joey was recording for Anthrax in the studio a few months ago

To me it's more collectible than anything. Also when I was a teenager albums were $17 at the record store and now brand new they'll be 9.99 at Best Buy so I don't mind paying it for the artwork and packaging. Also like Ireland said artists don't sell albums anymore so I can't really blame them for trying to make more money off of their art. This band sure as hell works their asses off touring and putting on a great show so to me they're earning it, they're not exactly relaxing in their mansions waiting for the checks to roll in lol.
Ok, you sold me on it! lol...but I also agree with anomynous lol

Reactions: sufferer
Forget this, give us whatever Joey was recording for Anthrax in the studio a few months ago

Same here

But I'll buy and/or download it since I never rushed to buy the initial FAK album version because in the back of my mind, I had a feeling other album versions might get released later.

I saw it on Amazon for around $20 or so. I don't think it's a jewel case unfortunately. It was tough getting FAK in a jewel case but I managed it. May not be so lucky though with the tour edition. I really dislike how labels reissue an album later down the road after everyone bought the initial release.

Has anyone picked this up yet? I'm keen to hear the demos - wondering what they're like?

Has anyone picked this up yet? I'm keen to hear the demos - wondering what they're like?
Might give this give this a go down the track,I bought deluxe version when it first came out spent 90 bucks back then,,some cool stuff on this release but I found I didn't really ever listen to demos on std release so it's prob a waste of time,purely a collectors piec

I actually just found it at JB's today - picked it up for $23. Demos are ok. Instrumental only - no Joey or Jon, which is a bit boring. Just the very basic rhythm tracks. They sound good enough, but certainly nothing to get overly excited by. Listening to the Vice of the People demo - it reminds me that I wish this track was on the final record - it's a really great song.