Scott Ian's FAK Track Guide

I've held off reading this until I got the album. Very cool to hear his influences for the lyrics, does anyone know who he's referring to in All Of Them Thieves? He says someone stole a lot of money from him.

I've held off reading this until I got the album. Very cool to hear his influences for the lyrics, does anyone know who he's referring to in All Of Them Thieves? He says someone stole a lot of money from him.
Just a wild guess but he mentions in his book an ex wife took him to the cleaners,haven't paid to much to the lyrics thought it may be about illegal down
Lading

Ye
Just a wild guess but he mentions in his book an ex wife took him to the cleaners,haven't paid to much to the lyrics thought it may be about illegal down
Lading

Yeah I've read the book too, and his ex wife came to my mind also when I read that.

Yeah Johnnie he came to mind too. I think it's more personal just to Scott, so reckon it's an ex wife.

I was just joking :) who really knows.

AJ Maddah (promoter of former Aussie music festival, Soundwave which now is bankrupt owing 20 odd million in unpaid debts to bands and providers).

Yes, I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark there ;-)

AJ Maddah (promoter of former Aussie music festival, Soundwave which now is bankrupt owing 20 odd million in unpaid debts to bands and providers).

Yes, I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark there ;-)

He'd be in a queue with plenty of others there!!!

Iits caput,shame really,it was too good tod be true,good while it lasted,I reckon he went too hard too early,he killed the big day out but it caught up with him,to many good bands on the one festival

Yeah, the promoter is known to be a complete dickhead throughout the industry over here.

Someone else will do something different over here sooner than later. There's too big of a market no to if it's done right.