FAK reissue

I ended up buying it on Amazon and it will be here today. I didn't realize the demos are just instrumentals, kinda disappointing. That might have effected my decision to buy. However I really wanted a physical copy of "Vice of the People". That should have been included on the regular album, not just the Japan pressing.

I'll have to listen to vice again,only listened to half of it when it first came out,sounds like it would have been the weakest song on fak and not good enough to make the album

I was very disappointed in the cheap packaging for the tour edition. It's entirely cardboard and you have to pull the discs out from tightly fitted sleeves. I'm no fan of this sort of packing or digi-paks but at the very least it could have had plastic inlay trays that the CD's snap in to. I really don't know why record labels cram this sort of packaging on us. CD's are NOT vinyl for crying out loud!!

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
I'll have to listen to vice again,only listened to half of it when it first came out,sounds like it would have been the weakest song on fak and not good enough to make the album

Give it some spins - I love it. I reckon it's a stronger tune than tracks on FAK like All Of Them Thieves or This Battle Chose Us.

Agreed, those 2 tracks (Battle and All them Thieves) are chosen by most as the only two weaker links. I have the Japanese FAK and sequenced Vice before those two tracks and it fits - great song I think. I also sequenced Soror Irrumator in, killer track!!

No one here mentioned the 2 other unreleased tracks!!

three additional tunes: Anthrax’s latest cool classic-rock cover (simply called “Carry On” here), an update of the White Stripes‘ “Black Math” and the vice of the people...

Last edited: