Fakes...

look at the pic. that's why. haahaz there's jussi..!!!

blowmebanana2.JPG

hehehehe, that last one i've seen earlier :tickled: and yer gf seems a very wise and determined girl :loco: good effort

and yer tune from the sig is very nice indeed - the 1st riff sounds a bit night rider-ish :)
i like the track, but i feel the riffs are a bit glued together at times and sometimes it seems theres no real logic in the structure of the song, but i cant really tag the style, which is great cos diversity is a positive thing.
proper stuff, but feels a bit 'indecisive' as yet, again, cos if the diversity. imho.
but theres no vocals as yet either. that could change things.

i like. have you got more? :cool:

No this is the only one now, but thanks for the positive comments. I do have an mp3 of a rehearsal though but the quality's absolutely aweful so I don't feel like sharing it. We're recording demos at the moment but we're still desperatly looking for a singer. Please note that this mp3 was recorded by me, without the rest of the band, and it doesn't have bass.
Anyway, I know there are things that should be improved but I don't know where changes should be made and that. Any tips from outsiders are always very welcome... :)

:lol: :lol: i mean this time you got it over the top :lol: congrats for the pics:lol: im laughing like an idiot amongst all them kids playing counterstrike :lol: