Fallen by The fields of nephilim

crystal dawn

Aug 10, 2004
u.k.
Hi everyone
Happy new year.
I managed to get most of the stuff done by the Fields of nephilim over christmas, and was very impressed as i had only heard the dawnrazor album beforehand. Also i managed to pick up a bargain as i spotted the fields of nephilim,s fallen album (with bonus cd) for £12.99 and so grabbed it with both paws as i had seen it everywhere else for £16.99. The fallen album seems to be in a totally different style to the other albums almost verging on death/thrash/ metal at times and almost a hint of industrial metal (though i am into allsorts of music and hate labelling of any kind.). I think its an exellent album and tracks like subsanity are totally awesome, though the change in style took me by suprise it was in a good way like a breath of fresh air, though i am equally as impressed with the other albums so far. I was unable to get the Revelations album which i was told had been deleted, which was slightly disapointing.

crystal dawn

:wave:

Fallen was not supposed to be. It took many Fields fans aback with the style change and production and it really boiled down to the record company releasing it before it was even finished. I agree the songs sound cool but were all missing a little something. It was later I heard it was released early which pissed the band off.

Psychonaut said:
Fallen was not supposed to be. It took many Fields fans aback with the style change and production and it really boiled down to the record company releasing it before it was even finished. I agree the songs sound cool but were all missing a little something. It was later I heard it was released early which pissed the band off.

Hi Psychonaut
Its a shame that the record company released it before it was finished, maybe that explains the change in style, but even taking that into account it is still a pretty awesome album. though My favorite fields album at the moment is elyzium.

crystal dawn

:headbang: