Anyone heard of the Fields of the Nephilim?

Originally posted by Nephilim man
Argh!!! I screwed up royal
*bowing in forgiveness* Sorry peeps

So where would something like that belong? it is from the eighties after all

This "old school" forum is for 80's metal/thrash, use the one under this one for non-metal groups.

I have "revelations" collection by FON, but they are not my fav gothic group, move this to other forum and I will discuss further with you.

I've always wanted to know if they were the same band. Thanks for the info. But I'm sure on the clip I have from the "heavier album" has Fields Of The Nephilim as the artist title and the album has the band as Fields Of The Nephilim. I could be wrong about the cd but I'm a hundred percent certain the clip I have has FoTn. But then again, video show's alway's get that shit wrong.

Yes i have heard of the fields of the nephilim, whats more i saw them twice in the late eighties, and only someone who's never seen 'em could doubt that they have/had metal tendancies. Grinding guitar work and throaty vocals from carl mccoy, complete with a very distinct "look" - they were awesome!! Maybe not pure metal, but more metallic/goth crossover than the Cult and the likes of the Sister of Mercy. It's quite a surprise to hear that someone else still remembers them!!! peace man and enjoy the elysian fields xxx last exit ...