FALLOUT new vegas Soundtrack - Peggy Lee cover (fem vocals, violine, silver edition)

this is brilliant! Will you be releasing an "album" sort of thing when you finish the whole thing? I prefer to have all together as an album, I don't like random loose mp3s in my Iphone or Itunes

Thank you!! :kickass: Of course we will, Dan! We gonna record 4 tracks, doing some pictures/artworks and provide it for free download in the form of an EP then :)

atmosphere! very rare these days. awesome!
suggest the lady for the next 007 title song :Spin: :)

Just checked out your Fallout thread and came to check this song out.

DAAAAAMN man :) Your sister really captured the vibe, really really nice voice :) Kepp up the good work!

It´s so good hearing those words from you, my mate! I´ll pass on the compliment to my sister. Thank you!

And btw the next song is already in production ;) This will be a completely different vibe this time...a kitschy good mood song!

^
I thought it was a really great song too, really melancholic :) Just listen through my computers speakers so i can' comment on the mix.
Gonna stay tuned for the next one!

I totally fell in love with the song "Johnny Guitar" as I listened to it in the game the first time. After listening to Peggy´s "Why don´t you do right" I decided to buy some of her records. It´s really good music imo! I´m loving it.