Family Guy > Any other animated cartoon series

I concur! (I've always wanted to use that word). Family Guy is by far my favourite cartoon. The third and fourth seasons were a bit watered down because of Fox executives though. You can almost tell where Fox stepped in and ruined a scene that had the potential to be funny.

Ahhhhh, my dvd (4 of them muahahahahah) have the first and second seasons.

EDIT: I just realized that the title of this thread is redundant hehe: animated...cartoon.

Family Guy is and will remain the best cartoon for adults of all time, even though it is vastly underrated and it largely went unwatched, it is pure genius, How can I say that, well at the beging of one episode Peter is watching a T.V. show, Afathe daughter are talking about something and she asks him if he wants a sandwich, the father starts to slap her repeatedly until the mother walks in and says, "Eight is enough", it turns out the show is 8 is Enough, LOL, I can go on and on about this show.

chemicalburn said:
great show...they are supposed to air the 50th never before aired episode (supposedly for being too offensive) sometime on Adult Swim on Cartoon network pretty soon.

Ahahaha, here is where I am superior to youl. I have that episode on my computer. It was banned because it made fun of Jewish people to an extreme degree.

Charubic Murder said:
Ahahaha, here is where I am superior to youl. I have that episode on my computer. It was banned because it made fun of Jewish people to an extreme degree.

It is your duty to mankind to torrent this and seed it.

Charubic Murder said:
It was banned because it made fun of Jewish people to an extreme degree.

It didn't at all.
They made fun of the stereotype about Jews being good at academics but that's about it.There was nothing anti-semetic about it.
"Optimus Prime is Jewish?!?"

Also, as much as I love Family Guy, it didn't air for long enough to take over the Simpsons as "Greatest Animated Cartoon In The History Of Christ".

LordFireworm said:
It didn't at all.
They made fun of the stereotype about Jews being good at academics but that's about it.There was nothing anti-semetic about it.
"Optimus Prime is Jewish?!?"

Also, as much as I love Family Guy, it didn't air for long enough to take over the Simpsons as "Greatest Animated Cartoon In The History Of Christ".

Quality not quantity! Just because noone watched it does not disclude it from the title, IT IS THE BEST EVER! AAAARRRRGH! Ha ha, when Peter runs for PTA pres. he does a commercial because he is losing to his wife, "hello, I am Peter Griffen, I may have lied to you in the past but this I weill tell you is true, my wife is a slut." damn, spot on man.

There's a couple Space Ghost episodes that I personally feel are the funniest cartoons ever... But Family Guy is a close 2nd. These 2 shows (if you ignore all the crappy Space Ghost episodes) are infinitely better than anything else.

You people with broadband connections should download these SG episodes:

-Flipmode - has Busta Rhymes for the guest, and they all get high and trip out on gas fumes (very crazy episode)
-Brilliant Number One - SG basically goes even more crazy than normal (another crazy episode)
-Snatch - weirder than most episodes, but it's not trippy like the other two

I watched these on shrooms one time... That was easily the hardest I've ever laughed in my life, and tripped-out episodes mix well with shrooms. :D

Malleus said:
Never watched a lot of Family Guy. It was aired in Norway for a little while but I only caught it a few times. Very good show, though. But The Simpsons remains the champions.

Agreed...I only caught it a couple of times too, it was great though...but nothing beats The Simpsons...

Aggressor said:
Agreed...I only caught it a couple of times too, it was great though...but nothing beats The Simpsons...

Do yourself a favor, go to your local record shop/dvd shop, buy the first and second season of family guy on dvd, then tell me what you think.

How about the episode when Peter punched a pregnant woman because she looked like a guy :tickled:

"Oh my God, she's going into labor!"

peter-"You mean HE, right?"

"How could you punch a wmoan, let only a pregnant woman?"

Peter-"You, you mean he, right?"

Sonnenritter said:
I concur! (I've always wanted to use that word). Family Guy is by far my favourite cartoon. The third and fourth seasons were a bit watered down because of Fox executives though. You can almost tell where Fox stepped in and ruined a scene that had the potential to be funny.

I thought fox stopped it after the third season and a fourth was never made?

Anyway, I've seen every episode released in the UK on DVD (including the banned one) and I concur as well :D Great show :)