Famous Amos!

That damn "new Nirvana" song is on all of the stations,too.It was on DC101 and now it's on HFS.Some of the guys from HFS are at the HFSticle Homecoming Ball...Homecoming is for lame-asses,except for when HFS redoes it.I know everyone'll flame the hell outta me,but I wanted to go to that thing.They have Korn and Disturbed playing there.I could care less about Disturbed,but I kinda wanted to see Korn.The only new song of theirs that I can listen to without feeling ill is "Here To Stay" and I actually wanted to see it live.Fuck,I'm gonna go immolate myself now,mmkay?

Yeah,"Dead Leaves and Dirty Ground".
No,I don't have IM,but I'm planning to download it one of these days.But the downloading would take too long(especailly since I'm on dial-up) and I wouldn't put it above either my mother or my brother to read a conversation that I had saved when they get on the internet.Everyone in the world has some type of instant messenger so I just feel so behind and left out.But communicating on a forum is basically the same thing,except it takes more time to submit/post messages.And forums are mainly for discussing only a certain topic,and you get flamed when you're "off topic".