Finally!!!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
I fianlly got the self-titled album!I had to call FYE and ask them to put the only copy of the cd they had in the stroe behind the desk for me a day ahead of time,but I got the cd for $16 yesterday and have been listening to it non-stop.Just thought I'd let everyone know:D

"Garden of Gray",definatley."Godmoney","Timothey Leary"(I think I'm going to let my father listen to that song...he's into Cheech and Chong and when I told him about this song he was like "Good ol' Tim",lol),"What Tomorrow Knows," "Sanity Assassin"...favorite songs.

Yeah,my father's appriciation of "good ol' " Timothey Leary and Cheech&Chong would lead me to think that he has partaken in the use of weed and/or acid...yet he honestly doesn't seem like the typw to have done drugs.If I hadn't found out about the whole Cheech&Chong and Leary thing of his,I never would've imagined him to have done drugs.I mean,he's a fucking CANADIAN!!!Yet,he is a bit more open-minded about drugs,in the same way as I am...yet my mother,who has told me about her past drug use is obviously not as open-minded.She has that whole "Don't glorify drugs" deal(as Amos will tell you),but she tells me that she's not ashamed of smoking pot or anything...it's all sort of confusing.I guess my parents regret telling me about their past now.