Fan Club Update

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
'Rarities and Demos', the anxiously awaited first fan club cd from the official international Symphony X fan club, Church of the Machine, was shipped out this week to fan club members. The cd includes demo material, rare unreleased material, and Michael J. Romeo's interpretation of the Star Wars theme, done with over 15 guitar tracks.

The track list is as follows:

1. Inferno (demo version)
2. The Odyssey (overture demo)
3. Eyes of Medusa (demo - originally titled Gates of Misery, with different chorus)
4. A Winter's Dream Part II (original recording with Rod Tyler on vocals)
5. Disillusioned (unreleased track, demo version with Rod Tyler on vocals)
6. Star Wars Suite

More information on Church of the Machine can be found at www.churchofthemachine.com .

Jax said:
'Rarities and Demos', the anxiously awaited first fan club cd from the official international Symphony X fan club, Church of the Machine, was shipped out this week to fan club members.

Imagine my excitement when I went to my mailbox today and saw this little gem sitting there! Just popping it in the CD player now, anybody else have this and have/are listening to it? Thoughts?

I decided to skip right to the Star Wars Suite, just because I thought it would be cool...and boy, is it ever friggin' badass!

If you join now your membership package (with the cd) will usually go out within 48 hours, as long as the shirt you choose is in stock (if you choose a membership that includes a shirt).

Those of you who have the cd..go post your thoughts on the fan club message board! (see the last CotM mail for the url)

Jax said:
If you join now your membership package (with the cd) will usually go out within 48 hours, as long as the shirt you choose is in stock (if you choose a membership that includes a shirt).

Those of you who have the cd..go post your thoughts on the fan club message board! (see the last CotM mail for the url)

Joining as we speak.

Jax said:

Thank you, Jax. :cool:

ARGH!!!! Thx for adding another thing on my list of things to gey from symphony X, not only do i gotta dish out my money to get all to solo albums, but now this :( lol...Damn you people, lol Damn you... I actually would skip to the Starwars Suite the first time as well lol... Anyway great job Jax, expect to see alot new members in the fan club for this year!

snakeey11 said:
Imagine my excitement when I went to my mailbox today and saw this little gem sitting there! Just popping it in the CD player now, anybody else have this and have/are listening to it? Thoughts?

I decided to skip right to the Star Wars Suite, just because I thought it would be cool...and boy, is it ever friggin' badass!

Same here Snakeey11. It really made my day! :Spin:

Again, "the CDs will be an annual thing, so there'll be a new one for each year of membership". That means that everyone who joins between now & next summer will get this cd..then next summer the next cd (which MJR is already planning) will come out & people who join/renew will get that one for that year of their membership..and so on.

Well, it'll be a long wait considering what I've just spent on other stuff (including a shirt I already ordered!), but I may well join the club someday. :)

The Star Wars Suite sounds really cool...

Maybe I'm the only one, though--but I'm also interested to hear the two old songs with Tyler on vocals. More stuff for me that I can actually sing without hitting too many low notes. :cool: