Tracklisting for the very first SymX fan club cd

Naah it was about 40 slots open before, down to 20 now, so the increase isn't quite as extreme as you thought. Once I get home from Atlanta I'll go through and find out exactly how many slots are still open for signed cds..

So thats 20 members in 7 day's, i think i might be able to scramble enough money together in the next few days.

Yahoo!!!!

*Dances*

Huzza!, ive got enough money, ill get the money put in the bank, then apply.

When you join, will the package be sent off when the cd is ready?, or separate?

Regards

2 days helping my Grandma, and going to work with my Dad, mean i can apply for the Deluxe option, have sent everything off (dispite hours of despair with pay pal, accidentally using my old card etc)

I just paid and sent in the e-mail, but the paypal is listed as David and the join email is under Matthew. I hope that's not a problem.

I finally joined last week! yay!! thanks to my gracious room mate lol . I hope that I made it in time for the CD. Jax will you be sending out a new list of everyone who will be getting the cd based on the flooding of new memberships in the past two weeks?

We haven't hit 200 members yet, Charis, so everyone who's joined thus far is in..we're getting close though.