Fan Club chat with MJR - Feb. '04

We'll try to get him in for a general fan chat when he has some spare time..this chat was just for fan club members on a separate irc network to thank them for their patience through all the delays we've run into in getting the fan club off the ground, tho, so it wasn't generally announced.

Snowmaker said:
Are you sure its an MJR chat? I only see this Vivien Lalu (JackSparrow) person. Good thing I wasn't in there. I would have had to tell them to shut up already. :bah:

It gets interesting once you get past all that though. ;)
Hi dude. Thanks for the kind words. Vivien here. Sorry, but my post did only last about 1 poor minute real time. Jax can tell you... I had no more time than anybody else during this session. It is only because I did paste my questions on screen (ctrl+V) and so it was fast (and that program puts your name in front of all the lines); I can assure you we have well laughed when I understood how big it was looking, and I was looking like a child that did a mistake hehehe. Excuse my awkward. It seems like big in the transcript but you had to be there to understand. Sorry guyz...dont sunk my ship!! ;-) I will ask Jax to remove me from the transcript if neccessary.

No need, Vivien..in real time it wasn't as bad as it may appear to others in the chat log, & that's the important part. :)