CotM Chat with MJR

Lovecraft!!! I knew it!! :D :D :D :worship:
That was my guess on the thread were we guessed what some of the themes would be. Finally, I'd always pictured SX music and Lovecraft together since day one.

Damn, I'm having wet dreams about it even before the album got released :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Awesome! Although many questions are a bit strange, but nevertheless, GREAT!

"we have some things that are along the lines of Accolade or Edge of Forever kinda stuff"

That actually sounds great. Some dark tracks and some tracks like the good
old TEoF or Accolade!

MJR1> heavy - dark - melodic
MJR1> things are still taking shape..but the initial ideas were pretty heavy and dark

:lol: roflmao at the most excessively common descriptions of any metal album. i hope it will be good, and not just heavy... and dark....

Wow I saw that question about all of that EMO Stuff.... I was like.. Are you serious... is someone actually goign to ask something like that?! To Mike? .. yet they actually had the guts to do it .. ... It Sym X had ever changed into something like that... their whole style of music would have changed... *Points* NO GETTING IDEAS!!! ... I know that they would never do anything so stupid... mostly that kind of thing is geared toward the younger teen crowd... mostly girls.... since they have all of that drama in their lives... this new "Crappy Emo Music" Comes out and tells them to go cut themselves or commit suicide... Unfortunatly my GF listens to that sort of music and USED to be a cutter... and has tried to kill herself many times in the past... HOWEVER I wasnt with her.. lol I got her to stop... with the power or ROCK!! lol We have been together for 3 months.. I got her to stop doing Drugs, Cutting, and pure out hating her life... And actually allot of the influence for that was thanks to Sym X XD I made her listen to SymX and the retribution came swift... so The band cant go in that direction ... its not possible.. their Music is the most powerful kind of Rock out there... its sensational =D

Kenneth R. said:
MJR1> heavy - dark - melodic
MJR1> things are still taking shape..but the initial ideas were pretty heavy and dark

:lol: roflmao at the most excessively common descriptions of any metal album. i hope it will be good, and not just heavy... and dark....

I Dont think tere will ever be a SymX Cover that isnt good ..... ever... EVER:devil:

Yep, at least 3 batsignals..err..e-mails went to the CotM members about it in the last week..maybe 4, I'd have to go count them.

I lost my e-mail password ages ago when I rest my computer, sent a e-mail asking to reset it, never got a response, then forgot about it...and yeah, i'm member #42....