Fanboy thread alert!! 12 or Black Erotica?

Which is better?

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Black Erotica

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I voted for 12, Jonas growls are nothing compared to Mikaels. But I like the intro to Black Erotica, they should have recorded it for 12 aswell.

12 is half step down. So it's D#, not D. And could someone tell me, Black Erotica is in the compilation album "Brave Yester Days", right? If it's a compilation album, in which album is the original track? It just wasn't released or what?

12 is half step down. So it's D#, not D. And could someone tell me, Black Erotica is in the compilation album "Brave Yester Days", right? If it's a compilation album, in which album is the original track? It just wasn't released or what?
It was originally on a various artists compilation in the 90s (W.A.R. I think) along with another track...."Love of the Swan"...both sound like they were recorded in 93/94 era, either leftovers or for a projected follow up to DODS or FFTC.

Ya... I'm playing it now and it is in D#. I play it on my Dropped D guitar... I guess I should learn how to play it on my D# guitar.....