Fangirl Comics - A Pirate's Life For Me

Nice job, Jace

I do think Warrel's hair needs a bit of an update, though :D

Now THAT would be a funny genre.

"I CUUUUT OOUUUUUT HIS HEART like you CUT OUT MIIIIIIINE, then BURN HIS SHIIIIIP like you burned my MIIIIIIIIIIND no one loves me, etc."

is that like a st.anger song

Haven´t posted for a while but i´ve been lurking, and now I need to say something to this.

Does anyone else think this fangirl comic bullshit is insanely retarded?
Seriously, just stop.

I´m sorry Jace, but I agree with him. The first ones were actually funny but now it´s getting a little weird. I´m having a hard time finding the right words to express exactly what I mean without offending you but all this seems so ummm.....strange to me.
Maybe you should break your vow of chastity and have a lot of fun instead of spending so much time and energy drawing these comics. Or just find another topic for them.
Well, I don´t have to click, I know.

I don't know, I am not saying anyone was trying to offend her, but I don't see how her not wanting to have sex before marriage has anything to do with her drawing comics. If you're an artist, and that's what you do, than that's what you do. That's how I see it.

Personally, I have my subjects that I draw all the time in comics, constantly. If I am stuck and know I should practice and draw just to better my drawing itself. Maybe Nevermore as a band is just one of those subjects? And if not, what does it matter? It's her life. And it's... a comic. About Nevermore, this is after all a board in their name.

I don't know what I'm trying to say. I don't think it's "insanely retarded". Although I must say I was a bigger fan of the first few, they were fresh, or something! This one was quite nice however!