Fans fucked again

Lady Vampy said:
Did you go see them over the summer? If yes then stop complaining. Looking at the situation for the Aussies right now you have no reason to compain either cos they've got to go to a whole other country if they wanna see Maiden, never mind crossing two states.

No I didn't go see them over the summer, because it was so far. Right now, the farthest I'd travel is down to Portland, which is where Duckattack is (180 miles or so). I'd drive to L.A. (hell it might be cheaper to fly) if it was Bruce solo... Maybe. At least that way I wouldn't have to look at Steve's miserable face.

@ Duckattack, what mountains would I have to drive over? Not the Cascades. I-5 goes straight there don't it?

TravisW said:
I suppose I could go to L.A. On the other hand, I could take that same money, buy a bigscreen, and watch RIR in the dark. I'll hire a homeless man to stand next to me and stink, while spilling beer on my new Maiden shirt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we should close this forum. They're already holding votes to see what they should rename the Maiden Downunder forum. We should close this one and just start using the Chat forum instead.

Everyone is fucked, right up the bottom. Hard. With a barbed wire dildo.

And they're laughing about it. Laughing at you. Personally.

Burn the records. Burn the T shirts. Spit on their heads. Put bricks through their windows. Put Bananas up their exhaust pipes. They deserve it all, and more. Bastards.

Burn them! Storm castle Harris and burn the beast! Leave none alive! End this abomination against all that is pure and holy!

We shall display Rod's head on a spike at Traitor's Gate to show what happens to all who oppose the will of the free people! Burn them all I say!

I can't believe I have to drive all the way to New York to see them. This sucks! They should have made Give Me Ed...shorter and made DOD the big-ass tour.

Darksyde said:
Well, there's always the moderate approach.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH! URINATE ON STEVE'S CORNFLAKES!
I'm a woman that would be a nasty sight.

According to the Official Iron Maiden Forum, I am one of the few who didn't take the moderate approach though. I complained about the mediocre music on the new album, the shitty artwork which is downright disgusting and the prices and all, and they thought I was an Iron Maidenbasher...oh well, as long as I get paid for it. Which I don't.

I might get to go to one of the NYC shows... If I go I'll try my best to tell them they suck.

In Flames should definately donate some of their "SELLOUT" shirts to Iron Maiden. Actually, they should make them pay $50 each for them. Greedy British Bastards...