FAQ's

StormSpell

Sep 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
www.stormspell.com
I'll post here answers to all questions you may have regarding the Label & the webstore:

WEBSTORE FAQ's:

Q:
Can I order without using PayPal?

Yes, please EMAIL me with the items you want to order, your shipping destination, and desired way of payment and I'll let you know item availability and shipping total. I can take money orders (NO personal checks please) payable to Stormspell Records, Western Union money transfer, or cash in envelope at your own risk. Please be cordial and only place e-mail order if you intend to see through it, thanks!

IMPORTANT: Most of the time I only have a handful of distro items in stock, and they tend to go very fast, especially when we have a sale event or major webstore update. During such events, in order to keep it fair for everyone, I'll only take e-mail orders for our own releases and/or items we have a sufficient inventory in stock.

Q: How long will it take for my order to be processed and shipped out?

I try to process all orders within 3 business days. However, please note that Stormspell is a one-man operation and sometimes it takes longer to get all orders processed. This applies especially when I have new releases coming out or major distro updates. In such occurrences please allow some extra time (7-14 days) for your orders to be processed. Thank you for your understanding in advance!

Q: Can you hold some CDs for me until next payday?

Nope sorry, in fairness to everyone, no reservations are accepted anymore.

Q: Can I pay with my Credit Card?

This is a PayPal integrated store and it can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.

Q:
Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?

No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.

Q: Do you have a mailing list?

I do have a mailing list, so please take a second to sign up. You will be notified about upcoming releases, special offers, discount coupons, and every time I have a major update with new distro inventory. (Which is usually 5-6 times per year, or less).

You can subscribe to the list here (scroll down to the bottom of the page): http://stormspell.bigcartel.com/f-a-q