Farmer Cows - A Folorn Grinch

Sure, an interview would be great! Ask Windom about it, since we pretty much agreed that Marko will do the interview stuff for now.

We've known the skepticsm-thing for two years now. We had chosen our name few months earlier than they informed it. But they've been silent for a while and I actually started to doubt if 'Farmakon' was ever coming out...

Interview yes. Private messaga a-comin' Russel.

There's all kinds of byrocracy in it though. Seems to me it should officially be dealt through Earache system. I doesn't matter in anything else, but if they're going to pay my phone bills is if I do interviews they aren't aware of...one never knows.
I'll ask Lee.

-edit. OK, Lee said you'd know how to act (it's good someone does). So forget the PM. Let's do it the official way, whatever that might be :)

And the Skepticism thing...people have waited the releasing of the album for the two years Lassi mentioned, and the dumb fucks of course have to release it at the same time as our album! :lol:

Reactions: Downfall
Rusty said:
Shush, they're Finnish and it's the weekend, which means they're all drunk. They won't notice.

I believe I'm sobering up, as I think there's something wicked going on here. Dunno what. Maybe I'd better have a couple of beers so my brain would stop hurting. Adios.

Yea I guess Lee will come up with something in UK when the time is right.

I have these London demons I'd like to exorcise. And I know how: A gig, nice people, and beer.

Then I'd go to Camden, buy two of those gay cheap metal fingers and shove them to someone's "hanuri".