fate of norns, should i buy it?

buy it, for sure!!!
it's fantastic! power & melody, not as heavy as The Crusher, not as Versus the World (inimitable!), but a great follower! and then the lyrics are truly viking!

fabalmighty said:
he got a ticket for 14 euro.. thats like 9-10 dollars on saturday.. and it was on monday...

ehmm... how did you come up with that? 14e is like 18 usd... or maybe you have a different dollar there

yeah sorry i just read that over... that's not right.... and by the way... i've got versus the world now and fate of norns is on the way... versus the world is bloody amazing! i can't get it out of my stereo!

Get the album, it´s definitely worth the money...but don´t expect another Versus the World... :)

i dont realy think its the slowness of the album... i think its the production quality/low end riffage that its lacking that the rest of the albums had. i mean if they had the low end of the crusher in this album itd probably be better than vs. or am i just going crazy?

I say it's good as I'm a fan of doom as well as AA; it doesn't phase me if it's a bit slower. It's cool and all if it can be non-stop blastbeats, but to have well-structured songs is what I like. And I agree that it would have been even better with the low-end more prevalent.

I just bought Fate of norns and It's great with only one thing missing-one fast song!!! :hotjump:

I think it's definitely worth the money. If Versus the World is better then I'd be trippy to craziness when I listen to that, as this one's very good. :)