Fates Warning DVD

Jul 14, 2002
Stratford, CT
Visit site
I just got done watching the new Fates Warning DVD. It's great, of course! I really liked the studio footage and wish there was more.
It was odd watching the Live version of Nothing Left to Say and realizing this was the show from Toads Place in CT, which I was at. Then, realizing how long ago it has been since that show. HA HA :ill:
Aaaaaah, the good old days.

That's pretty cool, dude.
Fates Warning ruleia muito! I hope we can have a national version of this DVD here in Brazil, so it'll be cheaper to buy :tickled:
Falow tiozinho

The Fates Warning dvd is simply amazing.
the videos are pure killers, though i have seen some of them, and i was happy to see songs that they did not play live when they came here in 1999.
But the part that when i saw it i got many chills, was the making of A.P.S.O.G., their best album i.m.o., it was special to see how they created that masterpiece.

IOfTheStorm said:
The Fates Warning dvd is simply amazing.
the videos are pure killers, though i have seen some of them, and i was happy to see songs that they did not play live when they came here in 1999.
But the part that when i saw it i got many chills, was the making of A.P.S.O.G., their best album i.m.o., it was special to see how they created that masterpiece.
yes the making of stuff is great, but not much, if any stuff of Zonder playing in the studio. :yell:
The clips of Ray swearing in the studio was great, like two minutes of him screwing up. :tickled: